When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

To all the new members from the last month or so

FxrAndy

I normaly try to say hello to every new introduction that gets posted but have not got round to it for a while so if i have not answered you opening post sorry and welcome.

I usualy say to you all "Spend some time before you spend your cash" it will be time well spent!

This place is packed full with information and some very helpfull people, please use the search function because your question will have proberbly been asked before

This place that some of us call home takes a bit to keep running, so once you have found your feet and like what you see, you will have no doupt bought a good watch at a good price, please think about becoming a supporter, it works out very cheep indeed to the money you save by not getting ripped off somewhere else on the tinterweb.

Welcome to the best horologial site, RWG!

I could not agree with you more. RWG saved me not only alot of $$(50-200).(about a month) It also gave me a piece of mind that I most definately woud not have had. Is that worth a few bucks a month? I would thank so. It realy frost my nuts when a member go,s on and on about buying this watch and that watch. If you like frosted nuts disreguard :p Those members think nothing of spending 200-300$$.But dont support the community monetarly. :unknw: I dont mean to get on my soap box. But if you have been here a while and have benifited from the infomation thats available here, then you might want to consider supporting the community. I just want this place to be here tomorrow :) Mike