When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PO Strap experiment

RobbieG

Bored today and digging through the strap box. Found a really, really, really nice grey Sirtoli shark skin with off white contrast stitch (matches C3 lume uncharged!) and spare deployant buckle. For those unfamiliar, Sirtoli stuff is handmade in Germany and are some of the best straps around.

Anyway, I thought it might look good on the 42MM Planet Ocean for a change and I must say, it is really growing on me. Very thick and substantial and like most Sirtoli stuff is really soft and comfortable to wear. Just a couple quick and dirty pics - nothing fancy. What do you guys think?

POa-1.jpg

POwristb.jpg

Thanks guys. I really like it too more and more. Mostly love that the PO is so versatile - change the shoes and you have a new watch.

And a good bonus is the comfort because it is a Sirtoli. Just the best in terms of that buttery soft, handstitched goodness and the prices are reasonable. I have a blue ostrich from them and two gators both padded and unpadded as well. Just can't beat them for quality for the money IMO...

www.sirtoli.com

A detail glimpse of the backing and stitch work which are on all the straps from them - these are from the blue ostrich...

Kairos6.jpg

Kairos7.jpg

Kairos17.jpg

Kairos8.jpg