When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Received new WM9V2 Sub from BKLM today - OMG!

ducatista

Had to add my thanks to BKLM and express my admiration for his beautiful WM9V2.

Not only is this watch magnificent - looks, feel, weight, functions - all my communication with BK has been courteous, fast and informative. My very first RX rep - before I'd heard of BK's work and reputation - was a beautiful BK 'personal project' LV Sub that I acquired through a member who had purchased it direct from BK himself. And now I have BK's magnificent black prince as a companion to that first RX.

Although I'm a relative newb down here in Oz, I've followed more experienced members' research advice and have now built up quite a nice selection of about a dozen great reps from both dealers and members. To date all my dealings with RWG members and recommended dealers have been trouble-free, and I've no complaints about any of the watches I've purchased from them.

So thanks to all those I've purchased from, and everyone else here on the board - and especially to BK -for making my intro to watch-collecting so interesting and rewarding.

(very sorry I don't yet have the skill to include pix of the watch, but there's been several good posts about this watch already)