When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Best Looking Watch In The World!

Category 5

Now By-Tor...you have to go out and get one of these too so I won't feel so lonely. Too bad the rep makers can't figure out how to make that bezel properly (my guess as to why there's no rep of this). This would sell and sell....and sell. I'll be picking up one of those Link reps to keep this guy company.

Comments please.... Very difficult to photograph without the dial going to black. In real life the watch has a presence of none other.

94771-27555.jpg

94771-27556.jpg

94771-27557.jpg

94771-27558.jpg

This almost casts a shadow over the PO....almost.

Now By-Tor...you have to go out and get one of these too so I won't feel so lonely. Too bad the rep makers can't figure out how to make that bezel properly (my guess as to why there's no rep of this). This would sell and sell....and sell. I'll be picking up one of those Link reps to keep this guy company.

Comments please.... Very difficult to photograph without the dial going to black. In real life the watch has a presence of none other.

This almost casts a shadow over the PO....almost.

That's a beauty!!

Thanks for pics, really gorgeous :)

@Category 5: I saved the pics on my hard drive.

Best looking watch in the world? Hmm, that's difficult to say...but it's not far from that title. This blue dial version is a real stunner. I know what you mean about not being able to capture it to the pics... I've seen the genuine and pics don't do it justice. I would love to see this properly repped.

@Usil: There's a rep of black dial version available, Andrew has it. But it's quartz (which wouldn't bother me) but the reports also say it has quite a lightweight and cheap feel. :(

94835-27546.jpg

I've seen that rep before...in blue. On canal street of all places. It's nothing anyone here woudl ever wear, but more like something you'd give your kid to wear. The bezel is poorly machined, the watch is smaller diameter, and I saw 3 right next to each other...none of which lined up correctly (dial was rotated out of alignment). I hope they aren't guaging interest with that puppy. It is among the worst of "fakes".

@Category 5: I saved the pics on my hard drive.

Best looking watch in the world? Hmm, that's difficult to say...but it's not far from that title. This blue dial version is a real stunner. I know what you mean about not being able to capture it to the pics... I've seen the genuine and pics don't do it justice. I would love to see this properly repped.

@Usil: There's a rep of black dial version available, Andrew has it. But it's quartz (which wouldn't bother me) but the reports also say it has quite a lightweight and cheap feel. :(

94853-27544.jpg