When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fundraiser for OZ bushfire Victims.

trailboss

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks. Belive it or not due to the generosity of great people more prizes have been added!

We have an example of the best wireless keyboard ever made and a DateJust. Thats FIVE WATCHES IN TOTAL!

Thanks to WBK and Whoosh70!

See the main post for details and keep the donations comming. We have to make this worth the kindness of all who have given so freely for the prize pool!!!!

Thanks to all who have allready given.

Regards, Col.

Could you please help me on this?I can't find anything relevant in the Australian Red Cross site about PP payment,i am

searching :type: since the start of the fund raising.

Thanks for your help

John

Sorry mate, I was up all night working on this and actualy had some work to go to today (a nice change).

If there is no way to donate via PP (my bad for not asking them when I called about this days ago) You can donate at any Red Cross office in the world. Just nominate that the funds are for the Aussie fire appeal and they will get to where they are needed. Scan the recipt and send it off. Any more problems just Email me at ozfirefund@yahoo.com

It sounds like Onze may have the answer. I shall go ask.

Col.

EDIT: Onze has left the building and I have PM'd him and will get back on this ASAP.

Sorry mate, I was up all night working on this and actualy had some work to go to today (a nice change).

If there is no way to donate via PP (my bad for not asking them when I called about this days ago) You can donate at any Red Cross office in the world. Just nominate that the funds are for the Aussie fire appeal and they will get to where they are needed. Scan the recipt and send it off. Any more problems just Email me at ozfirefund@yahoo.com

It sounds like Onze may have the answer. I shall go ask.

Col.

EDIT: Onze has left the building and I have PM'd him and will get back on this ASAP.

Thanks for your time Col.,i know that you are on a tight schedule here mate.I will try to find a way to make the

donation.

BTW just like Lani I will not be entering the raffles.I wish all the participants best of luck although the real winner

here is humanity and solidarity.It feels great to know that there are still people from all over the world out there

who really give a damn... :rolleyes:

THANK YOU ALL GUYS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

Cheers

John

UPDATE

All who have donated as of 05.50 GMT should have had tickets sent. If you have not PM me. We are working on the issue of paying by PP but it doesn't look good ATM. Most of us will have CC anyway.

KEEP DONATING!

What's 3.3USD? Hardly buys a beer does it? We don't care if you can only afford one ticket or 100.It all makes a difference! Due to the number of book buyers I feel that people are not giving small amounts 'cause they think it won't help. Nonsence! Even 5 bucks makes a difference and is as welcome as 50. Also, the Geeks are now in the lead for total donations! Shurly that's not on? Keep it comming folks, there's a whole swag of prizes our there to be won. See the main post for the start of the auction for the NFL jersey. It's at 50 bucks ATM. The jersey itself is worth 300 and it's signed!

Many thanks to all who have donated so far. Give yourselvs a pat on the head. And more of you post here when you do please? It looks like no one is giving!

Regards, Col.

Amid all the horror of these fires the one thing that we have been blessed with is that our brave men and women fighting them have remained safe.

Sadly this has now changed with a firefighter down from Canberra dying from injuries suffered from a falling tree.

Tragically the death toll of these fires has now risen to 200 and is expected to rise still further.

Ken

Big Bump. More prizes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, I'l soon to be anounceing some more prizes! For starters WBK has come thru with a boxset for the DJ. That about doubles the value of that prize folks. There's also a Mont Blanc pen from the same great guy as well as another piece TBA.

Australia003.jpg

Australia011.jpg

Thanks again Wacko Bird Keeper!

Were on our way to two grand but with the combined membership of thirty or forty thousand we can do a hell of a lot better than that! Look at the prize list folks!

GIVE!

Col.

Nice Col, I received the tickets. If I win something over here it will be sold again and profits will be donated. :)

Could you please tell me how on earth did you manage to make a donation

without the use of CC?

I have tried to use the PP link which Kenberg sugested but nada!!!

Please come back with instructions,please,please,pleaseeee!!!

Could you please tell me how on earth did you manage to make a donation

without the use of CC?

I have tried to use the PP link which Kenberg sugested but nada!!!

Please come back with instructions,please,please,pleaseeee!!!

PP cann't be used. What I can do is, that you PP me money, I donate it through my cc and send you the receipt so that you can send it to Col to get the tickets. Just let me know.