When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wanted a Pam 24A but turn out to be a Pam 24D

jitai

My orignal plan was to convert it into a PAM24A. But, due to the hash marks on the bezel (which is impossible to buff it off). My PAM24A plan cannot proceed unless I can find a unmark bezel and have it polished. So after sourcing for 2 months with no luck. I gave up. It could have been easier if I just relume the dial but as mentioned, I'm very much turn off by the metallic rings surrounding the hour markers.

After doing some research, I realised that PAM24D is my next hope. It is a transitional series for PAM24 whereby it uses the old aged lume without metallica rings surrounding the hour markers and brushed bezel with hash marks.

PAM24D gen pic

3271371787_139f1e0f89.jpg

Here's my PAM24D.

3271250867_320fb6386c.jpg

- Metallic rings surrounding the hour markers removed by The Zigmeister

- The Zigmeister's precise and creamy coloured aged lume on dial, hands and pearl

- Old school PAM24 caseset

- Lello's datewheel (improved version with bolder and whiter font)

- Non-ARed crystal

- CG lever pin flatten by The Zigmeister

- T48 crown

3271251453_bac2c0cb91.jpg

3271251149_a8de9e8401.jpg

- All standard Auto pam reps come A7750 with extruding cannon pin issue. Cannon pin now flatten and polished as per gen by The Zigmeister

3272071000_e8fb0f1b1b.jpg

3271251655_07e7c1f786.jpg

Next and final challenge is to make a caseback with unique D series detailed engravings. Not sure how long it will takes but will update with pic once it is completed.

Thanks for viewing ;)

Thanks Kruz.

The 170 looks very nice but the tone / shade of the dial looks like grey to me an sourcing for the Ti case with Bi-metal bracelet will not be easy.

Anyway, it will soon become a PAM24A as I found a "Polished" unmarked bezel. Many thanks to duddly for your kind information.

So, Can I join the PAM24A club now? ^_^