When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

pro hunter deep sea

joint05

Well, I'm not a fan of the watch in particular so IMO the Pro Hunter guys just make it worse. In general I'm not a fan of most of the PH stuff, although, I must say, the standard Daytona in all black and white colors is a standout of the bunch. That looks really cool.

The problem with all black watches is without some contrast in a strap or otherwise they usually look better in pics than in person. You kind of get taking by images and then on your wrist it falls flat.

Something like the Blacksteel Skyland though has enough contrast and is not quite so black so it works better. Plus, some different straps and contrast stitching as I said work wonders...

Not sure about the Deepsea, but that Daytona works for me! :wub:

:rolleyes: Well the problem is that i does not work for the Official Rolex!!! :euro:

I think that they don't provide support or service or any kind of warranty

for the PH models.And although i am not a big fan of the ProHunters i have

to agree that the Black Daytona is beautiful...

Cheers

John

Well, I'm not a fan of the watch in particular so IMO the Pro Hunter guys just make it worse. In general I'm not a fan of most of the PH stuff, although, I must say, the standard Daytona in all black and white colors is a standout of the bunch. That looks really cool.

The problem with all black watches is without some contrast in a strap or otherwise they usually look better in pics than in person. You kind of get taking by images and then on your wrist it falls flat.

Something like the Blacksteel Skyland though has enough contrast and is not quite so black so it works better. Plus, some different straps and contrast stitching as I said work wonders...

This is so true. I love my 004, but any time I put it on, I just find it 'too harsh' to go with stuff, so it sees very little wrist time. A shame, seeing as it was a birthday present from Emily the year before last, but never mind, such is life :)