When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

7750 Top Gun....

b16a2

I've had 22mm fit a little tight and needed shaving...and I've had supposed 21mm fit more like 20mm. It depends on the manufacturer I guess.

Thanx for the heads-up....I ordered a 22mm ZULU strap with PVD rings/buckle anyway...the nylon should be soft enough to be squeezed into 21mm lugs :D

Theo

Thanx for the heads-up....I ordered a 22mm ZULU strap with PVD rings/buckle anyway...the nylon should be soft enough to be squeezed into 21mm lugs :D

Theo

I've worn 22mm NATO on my 3717, and it fits perfectly, I think I posted some pictures a while ago...

Yes, here they are:

_MG_4353.jpg

_MG_4352-1.jpg

regards

With leather, I think the issue is more that the lug horns on my 3717 are as sharp as blades so they should be softened or filed down a bit. If they were not like knives, I probably wouldn't have the problems of the lug horns cutting into the leather or in your case, possibly fuzzing the nylon.

I'll have to try this and see if it helps.