When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SA with gen blue dial and gen blue strap...

Dave123

looking good dave :tu: i had a similar project in the works but ultimately decided the SA was too big for me :wounded1:

Nothing beats a genuine Breitling leather strap, such good quality B)

totally agreed -- i'm actually wearing the blue dial skyland and genuine blue leather strap i bought from you today ;)

deltatahoe

ps, anyone looking to do a similar (gen dial) SA project that needs a dial, shoot me a PM :victory:

looking good dave :tu: i had a similar project in the works but ultimately decided the SA was too big for me :wounded1:

totally agreed -- i'm actually wearing the blue dial skyland and genuine blue leather strap i bought from you today ;)

deltatahoe

ps, anyone looking to do a similar (gen dial) SA project that needs a dial, shoot me a PM :victory:

That was a sweet watch, I was sorry to see her go....

Glad you like it though, although we never left each other feedback for that sale, will do so now :)

Looks fabulous Dave. Being one of the only guys who owns the gen and rep, how do they stack up side by side? I have been waiting for 3 months for my gen white batons and am unsure if its worth the wait given the great rep we have.

My gen is the white numerals version,different from the batons but with that gen dial added,its as a good a rep as you can get.

My buddy 'bollobandit' on RG is planning on selling his white batons dial gen SA,new condition,might get a decent price out of him in Canadian dollars,he is picking up the gen purple dial Bentley Motors on Teusday,as a seller he is rock solid,no question.

Looks fabulous Dave. Being one of the only guys who owns the gen and rep, how do they stack up side by side? I have been waiting for 3 months for my gen white batons and am unsure if its worth the wait given the great rep we have.

Nothing like the real thing my friend ;) ...I'm going to be putting this up for sale soon. PM if interested.

IMG_9416.jpg

IMG_9421.jpg

IMG_9457.jpg

IMG_4072.jpg