When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Blacksteel

turbox7

I'm contemplating on a Breitling Blacksteel - I think the black + red strap in this thread really sold it: http://www.rwg.cc/members/FS-Brand-Avenger...p;hl=blacksteel

I know there's the Skyland and the Super Avenger, and read about the numerous versions (v2 is the best?) - but which one is the best out of box and from which dealer?

Are there any other differences between the Skyland and Super Avenger other than 1) size, 2) interval markings on the bezel, and 3) sub dials?

So far the ones posted in the forums still have the blue AR hue - is it like that on the gen?

Do these reps tick loud? My PAM 111 rep is pretty loud...

Is that still about the same subject? The ticking pam111 came out of the blue...

But anywayzz...., some A6497-2/ ETA 6497-2 make more noise than the other. My PAM177 with Asian Swan Neck 6497-2 made a lot of noice. I let it get a full service from my watch smith (ultrasonic cleaning, oiling, adjusting etc) for around

Still waiting for the Super avenger blacksteel. I guess the Feb end release date doesn't hold good now.

it's supposedly delayed.. gives me time to get the IWC ceramic Top Gun... just left China today ~ :) this one is made by the HBB maker .. so I'm hopeful it's going to be another great rep !!

there may be an issue with the clasp on the SA BS though..that would make it flawed.. :(

it's supposedly delayed.. gives me time to get the IWC ceramic Top Gun... just left China today ~ :) this one is made by the HBB maker .. so I'm hopeful it's going to be another great rep !!

there may be an issue with the clasp on the SA BS though..that would make it flawed.. :(

The Clasp being the buckle?

Thanks for the update.....

• 3 weeks later...