When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WM9 Lume

lanikai

I had to face away from the window so as not to catch the relection off the flat crystal, so the pics seem darker than they really are .. it glows bright... not as bright as Ziggy's nor does it last as long .. but it's gtg ..

just under a .5 sec. exposure ... check the second hand.

wm9030lj6.jpg

wm9028.jpg

wm9038.jpg

The glow is less because it is C1.

C3 always has the brightest glow but is not correct for Rolex.

Why in the gen. Rolex it glows very bright and for a long period because the whole marker is filled with SL, large amount indeed instead of just applying a layer on the top in the reluming job.

The glow is less because it is C1.

C3 always has the brightest glow but is not correct for Rolex.

Why in the gen. Rolex it glows very bright and for a long period because the whole marker is filled with SL, large amount indeed instead of just applying a layer on the top in the reluming job.

please don't misinterpret... I am lovin the entire piece.. but my other C1 lumes last longer.. agree, not as bright as the SL .. and I am not versed on lume material.. perhaps it needs more time.

I did soak the bracelet in "3-IN-ONE" oil.. and the links are much improved.. :)

please don't misinterpret... I am lovin the entire piece.. but my other C1 lumes last longer.. agree, not as bright as the SL .. and I am not versed on lume material.. perhaps it needs more time.

I did soak the bracelet in "3-IN-ONE" oil.. and the links are much improved.. :)

Oiling the bracelet is essential on these Rollie reps...makes a HUGEEEE difference :)