When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gawd...I love my 089

oncyte

I've had my DSN 089 for a while now and I think i got the CG to look the way I want it to.

I think it's "almost" the perfect watch! Only problems I have with it is the noisy rotor and the thickness of the indicies/lume.

Anyways....here's a pic! ;)

Great Pic...no reflections huh??? :huh: AR?

Edited by kornblomst

Has Davidsen started using high beat A7750 movements yet?

Brown strap is nice: where'd you get it from?

Have nice weekend all of you

/korn

Yes he has and he regulates them nicely! Mine currently loses about a second a day. If i leave it crown side up over night it gains about 5 seconds. Perfect.

How is the datefont? And magnification?

Was thinking of the 088, but your 089 makes a strong argument.

DSN's dw has nice thick font. He also uses a 7mm cyclops with strong mag.

I myself prefer the 089 because of it's anthracite grey dial and Ti case....it's all about preference my friend. ;)

That looks really good! Where did you buy it from?

Way before DSN came out with his 089, I modded the heck out of this one from the cartel dealers (and spent too much $$ and time doing it): DSN minute & gmt hand, DSN caseback & sapphire, Vaclume C1/C3, Lello DW, polished cannon pin, reworked cg and sanded lug pins, and Rex serviced & regulated. If I'd known DSN was gonna release auto PAMs, well it would've been a different story. It runs like a top though!

Way before DSN came out with his 089, I modded the heck out of this one from the cartel dealers (and spent too much $$ and time doing it): DSN minute & gmt hand, DSN caseback & sapphire, Vaclume C1/C3, Lello DW, polished cannon pin, reworked cg and sanded lug pins, and Rex serviced & regulated. If I'd known DSN was gonna release auto PAMs, well it would've been a different story. It runs like a top though!

Interesting how our dials are different....the L Swiss Made L placement especially. But I've looked it up and both gen versions exist. However I'm not sure which belong to which series. Can anyone chime in in regards to what series mine would belong to given my L Swiss Made L placement?

• 3 weeks later...
The mag on the cyclops looks weaker on DSNs than on the latest upgraded cartels... anyone know if the cartel crystals fit DSNs?

What do you mean? The mag is much better on mine than any of my other non-DSN PAMs with date windows. Pic re-hosted.....

P2240827-2.jpg