When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rare Doxas sighted!

Nanuq

Okay lads, opportunity is knocking. There are three very rare Doxas on the 'Bay right now. Open yer wallets and join the club!

* Divingstar 300T - rare yellow dialed model, only a few were produced. 150329191134

* T-graph 200 pro chrono - ultra rare dive chrono with the orange dial 160318212959

* Black Lung - the seller says there may be 7 or 8. I personally know of only 4. The coolest Doxa of all. 150329191600

The Divingstar and T-Graph were both put up as buy-it-now for $300 each *jaw drops* and were gone in seconds. Apparently those were typos as the old auctions are both gone, and both are now relisted.

Once you go Doxa, you won't go back. It's the other dive watch! :tu:

I like the vintage Doxa's more than vintage Rolex's.....I have a 1000t caribbean coming in that had a orange min and second hand put on,,,,should be nice but had to trade a pretty beat up tag super professional and a squale tiger :o

I might be an eye on these, would be nice if I had some money but might be interesting to see what they go for.