When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Navitimer 125e Anniversaire presented

nasosn

Would you like it to be repped?? ;)

The watch - yes...bracelet - sorry no :-(

If they ever decide to rep it, the makers will be challenged with yet another A7750 mod with registers and totalisers in all the "wrong" places, ultimately making the mov't hard to produce and too thick for the original case height.

The model will have to be very popular as a gen, for rep makers to even consider it, so I'd say unlikely.

babola

Edited by babola

The watch - yes...bracelet - sorry no :-(

If they ever decide to rep it, the makers will be challenged with yet another A7750 mod with registers and totalisers in all the "wrong" places, ultimately making the mov't hard to produce and too thick for the original case height.

The model will have to be very popular as a gen, for rep makers to even consider it, so I'd say unlikely.

babola

That's what i also tend to believe :mellow:

surely thats a strap not a bracelet right??? if that's an actual bracelet, someone must be shot. (ok a lil harsh)

As for the actual watch, yes. If they rep it properly that is. I don't want a 50/50 movement though. I think the Chinese need to sort out their A7750 variants successfully before they make newer reps. That's because they are charging huge bucks these days and the least I expect is a movement that won't lie to me.

2c

surely thats a strap not a bracelet right??? if that's an actual bracelet, someone must be shot. (ok a lil harsh)

As for the actual watch, yes. If they rep it properly that is. I don't want a 50/50 movement though. I think the Chinese need to sort out their A7750 variants successfully before they make newer reps. That's because they are charging huge bucks these days and the least I expect is a movement that won't lie to me.

2c

That's a steel bracelet... I'm wondering about it as well...

Greetz.

:o :o :o

surely not -- that thing is the ugliest thing i've seen in a long time :yuk:

deltatahoe

The bracelet is for a change something different. :clap:

Sad to see how innovation and newborn ideas out are killed by consumers narrow-minded and stuck thoughts. :doh:

Nice to have that polyphony guys...In my opinion it's a nice watch but it can't keep up to the standards that traditional Navitimer has set :rolleyes: Time is the judge!

Sad to see how innovation and newborn ideas out are killed by consumers narrow-minded and stuck thoughts. :doh:

Except for the fact that the bracelet is neither the innovation nor newborn idea...Seiko had these on their chronos in 60-es...they were great then ;)