When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP ROO RG

Dani

Seems both trusty and josh say its a updatet ver out of the roo rg, another lie`or nice work? since they did not sell many due to all the faults?

ad541aee7c4c2d8c1d346ae.jpg

Cheers

I don't think it's a lie. I was about to buy the old one and Josh told me to wait.

So if he want to sell more, why would he told me to wait?

I don't know about the metal rings. Have to see one real. Because all his steel AP's dont have metal rings, so why would they have a metal ring on this one?

isn't it even harder to make the metal ring?

I hope mine doesn't have the metal ring.

add: dani, i think your pic is the old one. it has the grey 'AP' logo

this is the supposedly updated one: http://www.jpc8118.com/00000aap10052-royal...c12-p-5743.html

Edited by arrowax

I am sooooo close to ordering this one with black dial. Just waiting for a confirmation from AP experts that this is visually accurate. Anyone?

it has the metal rings and to me it looks very off.

we need to hear pam1a one this one.

it has the metal rings and to me it looks very off.

we need to hear pam1a one this one.

Definitely no metal rings on the gen...Kings version with all black text does not have the metal rings although it has a strange "step" or something at the subdials...go figure....:)

Pics of Josh's dial color seems off compared to gen...perhaps this is a lighting artifact.

gen:

ap4.jpg

Josh new version:

9.jpg

King version:

AP-199.jpg

Josh's pic is bad. King's pic is better.

But King's is not the updated version as it still has the metal ring and the grey "AP", instead of white. Also has the grey tachymeter as supposed to white in the updated one.

not a bad price IMHO, only $20 more than the SS. considering the gen has almost $40k msrp.

i think its just a bad pic. Maybe the rings are as subtle as on the other roos, but sticks out here because of the dial color.

It could be a reflection of the flash. At least they are listening to us, since they changed the dial and instert. Thats positive. :D :D