When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Greeting from Norway!

Hello forum members - greeting from Norway! :)

I started searching on the net for replicas, and found this and some other forums. I have read a lot and really enjoyed a lot of the information, especially the tests of the watches. I also have found out some possible places to buy from.

Not knowing a lot about the import to Norway, but hopefully there are other people from Norway here?

Already I have used a lot of time reading on the forum, and really enjoying it. Also amazed by the beautiful watces here and the amount of work and time some people put in them.

First I would like to get an Omega Seamaster.

Any advice from other people in Norway?

post-20849-1235913502_thumb.jpg

Welcome! There are quite a few Norwegians and other Scandinavians in here. :)

Import to Norway of one or two watches are usually no hassle, the only issue I have had is to pay "moms" on the purchase.

The Seamaster Pro is a very good replica. A best first buy.

Welcome! There are quite a few Norwegians and other Scandinavians in here. :)

Import to Norway of one or two watches are usually no hassle, the only issue I have had is to pay "moms" on the purchase.

The Seamaster Pro is a very good replica. A best first buy.

Thanks for your answer, interested in what you do? (It might be safe to order from Asia then..)

Do you order from Asia or Europe?

Do you get it declared as watch and what about the value?

Yeah wondering about a Seamaster 40 years :) , might be another one you are thinking about?

Thanks for your answer, interested in what you do? (It might be safe to order from Asia then..)

Do you order from Asia or Europe?

Do you get it declared as watch and what about the value?

Yeah wondering about a Seamaster 40 years :) , might be another one you are thinking about?

Normally, the sellers know how to describe the watch. It is seldom stopped in Norwegian custom, you just get the note to pick it up at the Post Office. Sometimes, when they are using courier service as EMS it can be a bit more trouble. Just use normal "Registred airmail.

The Seamaster 40 years is a specific model? I don't know if that exists as replica. The "James Bond" Seamaster and the PO are the most popular in here.

Feel free to send a PM if you would like specific answers. :)

Welcome aboard mate.

I'm from Norway and have recieved one watch from asia. Customs no problem, but I had to pay tax (toll) in accordance with the value stated by the seller. Cost me about 200 NOK ekstra. If you can get the seller to set a lower value you might not have to pay tax.

Or you can order a used one from one of the members at this board. Then it is perhaps easier to get the seller to lower the value. I have recieved one like this from EU without problems.

Good luck :)

Cheers

jody

Normally, the sellers know how to describe the watch. It is seldom stopped in Norwegian custom, you just get the note to pick it up at the Post Office. Sometimes, when they are using courier service as EMS it can be a bit more trouble. Just use normal "Registred airmail.

The Seamaster 40 years is a specific model? I don't know if that exists as replica. The "James Bond" Seamaster and the PO are the most popular in here.

Feel free to send a PM if you would like specific answers. :)

Yes :) Not knowing the lingo - I mean Seamaster - The James Bond 40 years ltd...

I have seen some very nice ones - one from Precious Time. With swiss? ETA. Is it really swiss?

I will send a PM . Thanks!

Welcome aboard mate.

I'm from Norway and have recieved one watch from asia. Customs no problem, but I had to pay tax (toll) in accordance with the value stated by the seller. Cost me about 200 NOK ekstra. If you can get the seller to set a lower value you might not have to pay tax.

Or you can order a used one from one of the members at this board. Then it is perhaps easier to get the seller to lower the value. I have recieved one like this from EU without problems.

Good luck :)

Cheers

jody

Nice to meet another Norwegian :) and thanks for the info jody73!

What I find on www.toll.no is that watches should only have VAT(mva) 25%, not customs.

Correct me if I am wrong

Nice to meet another Norwegian :) and thanks for the info jody73!

What I find on www.toll.no is that watches should only have VAT(mva) 25%, not customs.

Correct me if I am wrong

Yes you are correct. I was not very precise in translating this to English. I paid VAT and not tax (toll).