When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Superb service and great value HBB ESPEN from asian7750.com

Good day,

This is my first ever review, so have merry with me! The pics are untouched, as I have no experience or access to such programs. This the 2nd order I placed with asian7750.com. The first order was YG bracelet for a Bentley (60USD). This was my tryout order to see if they would scam me and they did not!

I then placed an order for a HBB ESPEN = Hublot Big Bang RG with diamond bezel and white strap for 268 USD.

Here the overall summary:

- dealing with asian7750.com: no issues

- HBB Espen from from asian7750.com: greatest value for the price, if you do not care about the movement issues. One screw was defect and will be replaced by them with out any discussion.

- Would I buy again from asian7750.com? Yes, I already have an order being shipped (their code: HU007 = HBB Tempus all black).

1. DEALING WITH ASIAN7750.COM

- Email contact: answered after best: 10 min and worst 20 hours. There are two guys there; Tony and Jay, which are not the same as from watcheden or silixprime. You can tell by the style they write English.

- English level: okay, small bumps, but no issues

- payment via PAYPAL: no issues, just do not mention any watch related terms

- Drop shippers? They claim not.

- shipment sent via registered airmail: 1 day after payment

- receiving the tracking code: after 2 days

- parcel packaging quality: double wrapped in heavy bubble wrap in heavy letter = I guess this is okay, but the parcel style is maybe better.

- customs declaration: strangely declared as timekeeper with a value of 10 USD. I think this is not a wise choice, but it got through without any issues

- shipping time: 10 days

- modding? No idea as I have not asked (yet)

THE FINAL VERDICT: Basically the same service as I have received from the current big 2 dealers.

2. THE WATCH

I never understood the prices of HBB! The