When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Grand Carrera Calibre 36 RS Caliper Concept Chronograph

Savi

Hmm yeah I've only seen faux dials... also- is your quote supposed to be from Newman? If so it might be backwards :)

I'm interested to see what the guy comes up with. I've asked him for full details on the spec too. If its got faux dials I'm not going to be interested at

The reps of these are quartz. Can't replicaste that layout. They're ok but that price is crazy. If you check my corner I did a review on it.

http://www.replica-watch.info/phpBB3/viewt...206&t=42513

Fakemaster - What can I say, you're a complete hero! I hadn't come across your review and I must say it was exactly the info I was looking for. Excellent! I thought that it almost certainly would have to be a quartz rep as I couldn't see how it could be done as an auto. This was the reason I made the exclaimation at

Oh interesting...I thought you were quoting Paul! It's a great line and I think TT has it as his signature.

Not to stumble on toes, I have a new signature now that I know TT already uses it.. respect. :)

Savi