When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SMP rubber strap

krustybrand

Yeah that does look good. I think it looks even better than the steel bracelet on that watch!

I was toying with that as well but ended up with the mesh for my electric blue - it's plenty comfy as well in case you were thinking about it (plus it doesn't pull hairs).

I bought the strap and clasp from someone on TZ, but it can be ordered through any Omega dealer, although it is not cheap.

I believe the part nos. are as follows;

blue strap (20mm) - 9798.80.82

clasp - ST1506.832.117

Beware, though. The gen case has 2 sets of lug holes, and without taking mine apart again, I can't tell you at the moment if one gets used for the bracelet and one for the rubber strap, or if the 2nd set is for another possibility entirely.

I bought the strap and clasp from someone on TZ, but it can be ordered through any Omega dealer, although it is not cheap.

I believe the part nos. are as follows;

blue strap (20mm) - 9798.80.82

clasp - ST1506.832.117

Beware, though. The gen case has 2 sets of lug holes, and without taking mine apart again, I can't tell you at the moment if one gets used for the bracelet and one for the rubber strap, or if the 2nd set is for another possibility entirely.

So only one of the holes is used? I think I've seen this gen strap fitted on a SMP rep (non-chrono) so the normal holes that fit the bracelet should work. the strap does not "flip out" once on the wrist? I know the Rep PO straps flip out on the SMP case. My corum uses two pins per side for this reason.