When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

first post -- best info I have found

This forum has some great information, and I feel I have become addicted already, as any watch junkie would be. Read the posts by By-Tor. He is one of the real experts on this site that you should not miss out on. It is all really worthwhile information however, throughout the site. Hopefully it allows one to avoid some of the mistakes that some posters have placed here, and gain the experience of the successes of other posters.

It is all really worthwhile information however, throughout the site. Hopefully it allows one to avoid some of the mistakes that some posters have placed here, and gain the experience of the successes of other posters.

Welcome brucer,

Yes, those are the basics elements of what we try to have here in our little home.

SEARCH, and (hopefully) your questions will be answered.

And if not, then ask, as we have a wonderful cross section of WIS in our membership, who hopefully can find a solution to most problems.

Enjoy your stay.

Offshore

Welcome Brucer. Glad to see you are doing a lot of reading as a first step. There is a lot to learn here and at the other fora and a few days reading gives one a massive head start in the hobby. Don't be afraid to ask questions tho. Especialy before you buy. Allways ask for an opinion on your choice of watch and/or dealer. Chances are there is someone here who has that exact watch from the same dealer and can tell you what it's like.

You are spot on about By-Tor BTW. Anything either he or The Zigmeister have to say is gospel. Neither have the time to answer questions by PM much anymore but will chime in if they see a thread they can help with and there are many others here to help.

Don't forget to consider either an up grade or a donation if you can afford it. It takes a surprisingly large amount of money to keep this place afloat.

Regards, Col.

EDIT: Dam it Offshore, you beat me too it while I was composing. :)

Note to self: Don't stop half way thru to answer PMs!