When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

jnhg

RWG Technical

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Watchdog, i am dying for one like this.

Can u PM me for the details and costing?

Pics speak for themselves...looking good...

Dial and hands lumed in my custom mixed Tritium SL mix.

Case PVD coated.

Movement serviced.

Assembled and ready to be worn.

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

NOTE. The PVD colour is more this shade of Grey shown below, it's not Black, but with a white backdrop the exposure doesn't show the colour very well.

In person it's dark grey.

10.jpg

11.jpg

Thanks for looking.

RG

Plse advise me on the best part to get and I will try to get them for you to mod, Appreciate your help.

Find these parts and then you can start to take it to the next stage

Good rep PAM 111 Steel case with a Sapphire Crystal- suggest you look in the collectors section for a PAM 111 or 112 watch- ETA or Asian movement is up to you - some good watches come up for sale on the "member trading section"

T-48 Steel (or PVD) crown - contact member T or search his posts for details on these crowns

Crown Guard -Try finding Little Hero on RepGeek he has some correct looking CG's available - or search the trading section here for a V CG

FGD 202/A Dial - you'll need to find one of those second hand as there's none left - again check the trading section

Caseback - best option is one from Davidsenjpn - search the "accessories" section of this board

Davidsen also sells this model of watch ready made or each individual part including the dial which is very good - just different to this one.

Finishing touches - search on ebay for 400042776369 and buy a set.

If you can source all of these then you can go to the next stage

Hope this helps

FGD

Thanks, bro!!!!!

Find these parts and then you can start to take it to the next stage

Good rep PAM 111 Steel case with a Sapphire Crystal- suggest you look in the collectors section for a PAM 111 or 112 watch- ETA or Asian movement is up to you - some good watches come up for sale on the "member trading section"

T-48 Steel (or PVD) crown - contact member T or search his posts for details on these crowns

Crown Guard -Try finding Little Hero on RepGeek he has some correct looking CG's available - or search the trading section here for a V CG

FGD 202/A Dial - you'll need to find one of those second hand as there's none left - again check the trading section

Caseback - best option is one from Davidsenjpn - search the "accessories" section of this board

Davidsen also sells this model of watch ready made or each individual part including the dial which is very good - just different to this one.

Finishing touches - search on ebay for 400042776369 and buy a set.

If you can source all of these then you can go to the next stage

Hope this helps

FGD