When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My favorite pictures of my collection.....

oncyte

Arktos is hotttttt...

is the yellow'ish/tan strap on the Arktos and the 089e the same strap?!...i like it...a lot...great strap -- who's is it?!...

what did you use/do to polish the bezel of the Arktos...curious of your technique/method...

great pix of great watches...

enjoy them, i did!...

R-

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oncyte ...your photos are superb , as are your watches.

Davidsen's look fantastic ....I'd employ you to take photos if I was him!!!

Thanks for sharing

FGD

Ha....it's more like I pay him to advertise his watches. lol

And thank you....I'm glad you enjoyed the pics! :D

You sure know how to choose neat straps that match up well with the watches. I'm partial to your Arktos because that is my first pam; i like mine so much i wear it most of the time (for now at least). your stainless models are super as well. think i'll try one my next pam.

to respond to someone's earlier question about the feel, my pam wears well and is very comfortable. heaviest watch i have ever had but got accustomed to it in a couple of days and now i don't even notice i have it on half the time. mine came with the rubber band but i switched to a thick leather and it has made it even more comfortable.

i was a real skeptic about pam's just a month ago but had to see why all the pam nuts loved them so much. now i are one (pam nut) :D

Arktos is hotttttt...

is the yellow'ish/tan strap on the Arktos and the 089e the same strap?!...i like it...a lot...great strap -- who's is it?!...

what did you use/do to polish the bezel of the Arktos...curious of your technique/method...

great pix of great watches...

enjoy them, i did!...

R-

Ya....it is the same strap....I bought it off of a Risti member but he doesn't remember who the maker was. :(

I used a a dremel tool and polishing paste (Autosol). The polishing paste was originally for the wheels of my car but it does wonders for all metals! ;)

Too bad I had to sell the Arktos along with 2 other watches to get my latest purchase....but I'm happy with it...and it's pictured below. ;)

Gen MB pics removed as this is my PAM collection thread. ;)

Edited by oncyte

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanna clarify all of u abt the unknown strap...

Actually, I think that one was mine earlier... It's a Tootall strap! It's actually a caramel color but since it was soaked once and the black painting on the edge was a bit dissolved into the leather.. that's why it got darker..

;-)

That olive strap was purchased off of a Risti member...and he forgot who the strapmaker was. I bought it for about $120 if that helps. :p

P4021323.jpg

That "olive" strap is actually my Golden Brown strap that the previous owner had gotten soaked in a heavy rainstorm while riding his motorcycle. If he charged you $120 for it, you could have gotten it from me for $85 brand new and not damaged. Here is what it looks like without damage:

IMG_2906_2_1.jpg

That "olive" strap is actually my Golden Brown strap that the previous owner had gotten soaked in a heavy rainstorm while riding his motorcycle. If he charged you $120 for it, you could have gotten it from me for $85 brand new and not damaged. Here is what it looks like without damage:

IMG_2906_2_1.jpg

Ha....The damage is what gves it its character. :p

Just when I was banning your straps after our incident...and without me knowing the maker it's become one of my favourite straps...funny how that happened. :p

PS: The price I paid was with a really nice PVD buckle...so I'm still happy. ;)

Edited by oncyte

Oh, Oncyte.. so u'r not the one buying this strap right after me..then there must be another one bought this from me and then decided to let it go to u.. coz I remembered I sold it without any buckle... this strap has a long journey then... what a character!!

haha.. Anyway, I'm happy that the new owner luv it so much!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well....haven't posted to this thread in a really long time. I've acquired and sold quite a few PAMs within my collection since.

Latest ones would be my 112, 115, and 177. Also modded some of the existing ones that were in my collection. It's nice to be able to edit posts again. ;)

• 9 months later...

wait a min..

you sold your 201a??

To who!

Ha!....you're the only one who noticed!! I sold it a few months back to a member on RG. I've regretted it ever since. :(

I'm waiting till parts pop up so I can snatch them and build a new one! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have the words. What an amazing collection. The crownguards look amazing on the 29 and the 01. Are those gen?

Thanks mate. :)

Nope the 029b has a Sead/Nembo CG and the 01a has a rep CG...both of which I reshaped and refinished. ;)