When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

anyone have a 21j dssd v3? I needs a bit of direction

dandonnelly

I am interested in buying a 21j dssd v3 I have read that they share the same build as the eta but have a mineral crystal. I am wondering if the insert looks as good on the 21j watch as it does on the eta version as I feel it is amazing. If anyone has one could they post some pics of it?

from what i have read in the reviews, all V3s have the same bezel insert, only the movements has been changed, may it be asian or eta

i got a V3 last saturday, this is not the actual pix, but this is what it looks like when i got it.

IMG_3661.jpg

after doing some bezel insert paint job, this is what it looks like now

PIC_0045.jpg

it has a 21J asian movement

hope this helps

and i hope i'm right. hehe

Edited by DaniM4

sori, i don't think i can help with that.

i live in the philippines, we have so many reps here.

i got the DSSD from a chinese friend who is a supplier of the dealers of reps

i got mine for less than a $100 only

based on reviews, there are good dealers here in RWG and RG

thanks

Edited by DaniM4

Hi There Dandonnelly,

Well i got my DSSD last week from andrew @ trusty time. the 21j version ( http://www.tt88time.com/index.php?main_pag...roducts_id=3659 )

And its spot on .. looks fab, and the crystal front even has the rolex crown engraved at the 6 o clock point (which i only thought you got on the ETA versions) Personally i think they all have the same Synthetic Sapphire Glass front and saying different is just an excess to put the price up..!! But just my opinion .. And if the movment does go bad there cheap to replace.. only down side that i have noticed is the movment is louder than the original.. butr apert from that the look and feel is VERY gen.!

But saying all that , i was nosing around on RWG yesterday and cam across this site ... not sure if there a safe place to shop from .. but good prices..?? i might get a test purchase from them soon..

There DSSD ETA is cheap..!

http://asian7750.com/cn/product_show.asp?b...id=1241&ti=

Good luck and let me know if you do by from asian7750 curious if there the real deal..!!!

Cheers .

I am interested in buying a 21j dssd v3 I have read that they share the same build as the eta but have a mineral crystal. I am wondering if the insert looks as good on the 21j watch as it does on the eta version as I feel it is amazing. If anyone has one could they post some pics of it?