When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from Washington!

Hey so I made the mistake and posted something before introducing myself, so here I am making up for that mistake!

My name is Ricardo, and I have been into watches for about a year and a half, when i ordered my first watch from King. It was a fantasy Vac Constantin, that i thought looked cool. After doing ALOT more research i really came to appreciate the lengths people go to make their rep look like a gen! I love taking things apart and playing with all the parts, and the attempting to put it back together again! Watches are no different.

I have found this forum to be my favorite, and have the most information, and plan on becoming a full contributing member as soon as i get my feet firmly planted, and my name trusted. I look forward to making contact, in one way or another, with many people!

Thanks

-Ricardo

Hey so I made the mistake and posted something before introducing myself, so here I am making up for that mistake!

Welcome Ricardo! I have not found your "mistake" to be so bad. There is a lot to read and learn here. Maybe take a bit of research time first, many questions are answered automatically.

Yours kindly

Valerian

I cant beleive you posted before the introduction. This is just terrible. I dont know Recardo if this can be forgiven. We will see what the Admin has to say. :tease: I like to take things apart to. Its to bad I cant put them back together again. :g: Welcome to RWG :) Mike