When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Heuer Formula 1 Chorno - Red

morlock

Hey Morlock, how is this replica holding up? Is it still in pretty good shape? Im on the fence right now, undecided if I should buy the rep or the gen. When I feel ready to buy the gen the thought of being able to buy two really nice replicas for the same price has stopped me from making the transaction.

Xeneize, sorry for the late answer, I was on vacation.

Regarding the TH Formula is in perfect conditions, I used it a lot, been Quartz, it's always ready to wear.

For the price, I strongly recommend it.

• 9 months later...

Hi just joined the forum and would like a Tag F1 watch. I am overwhelmed by number of dealers who sell these watches. So my question is - how do I contact the people who you bought these watches from? Thanks Brian

Hey Brian, welcome...here's the link to the forum's trusted dealers..

http://www.rwgforum.com/index.php?app=links&module=links&section=categories&do=view&cid=3

I usually get my watches from other dealers from RWG's sister sites, but these guys are good as well.

Thanks for the info on the dealers. I have narrowed it down to just 2 possible dealers. I liked reading about all the various types of rep watches available in the websites, but still would like advice of more experienced owners!

Now my next problem is trying to figure out if a Japanese OS chrono (cheapest) is better than Swiss OS Chrono or Swiss ETA chrono or than an Asian 7750(most expensive). Prices range from $70 to over $250. I am looking for a watch that I would only wear occasionally (maybe once or twice a wee) and not be that hard on it. I was thinking about buying 2 of them in different styles but thought that might be overkill (a Japanese version and a Swiss OS version). Don't think I want an Asian 7750 one just yet!

Thanks again for all your help! I realize that newbies are a pain - but I guess we have to learn.