When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Super Avenger vs Avenger Skyland

Shanny

Hi, guys! I need your help. Ordered Avenger Skyland from Precious Time, just got message from him that he has received the watch, but there are problems with the movement. So now I have a choice - PT can give me the same package or can upgrade it to SA without any kind of additional cost. The biggest factor is that I have 7+ inch wrists. So, what you would do? If there are some who wear SA with 7 inch wrists or smaller, could you give some feedback of how it looks and post some pictures?

BTW. Top service from PT, always fast responses and great communication overall. Great guy to choose for your first order, as I'm doing it right now ;)

My personal view is that SA is really nice looking watch and its great! BUT at least I get tired of it and went back for Skyland!

One other thing....u will not be able to weare shirts and suits! The SA is tooo damn big for it =))

So my experience is that that Skyland will have more handtime. Both are wellmade though! Why not go for both if u have the finance for it?

The Skyland just about perfect in terms of size and everyday wearability. I have a 7.25inch wrist and found the SA to be too big. The Skyland is just about right, the SA just felt like something I would wear for other people rather than for me!

I think the SA would be too big for you. Lots of guys will tell you that the have a 7" wrist and that they love it, but when you see their wrist shots it looks ridiculous. I think you will get a lot more enjoyment from the Skyland. I haven't taken mine off in the 2 weeks I've had it, and I can't say that about any of my other watches. Usually 3 or 4 days before I'm putting something different on my wrist.

Thanks all for your replies. Great pictures Dave! Choose Skyland, it's a great rep and as I'm planning to wear this as everyday watch at first, SA would be just too heavy. This probably won't be my last rep, so I'll see how Skyland looks on me, maybe I don't need anything bigger, maybe I need.

Thanks guys for your help!

Edited by Shanny

Great choice if I may say so myself. U wont regret it....specially if u went for the grey skyland! I have both black and grey but grey is.....wow what can i say.

Specially in sunlight.....its AMAZING

I ordered the black one. Just looked at lanikai's comparison shots. Don't know, I just liked the black one on rubber better than the grey one. And if I really like it, I might also get the grey one for complete set, as it's hard to choose :)

Edited by Shanny

Dave123 are they all genuine?? I know your GMT and "diamond" SA are genuine but what about the rest?? :wacko:

The SA Blacksteel is genuine (obviously,no rep yet) and the blue baton dial pictured had a gen dial installed into the rep,the skyland was a rep and the black numerals SA was a rep on a gen strap.