When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen Rolex movement+hands for vintage daytona on the bay.

concepta

It's in really rough shape. Either someone put that bridge on very shortly after the movement was made, or someone is an expert at aging things. It appear to have the exact same patina as the rest of the movement parts.

BTW, I received my IWC 79320 movement from you today, concepta. I just thought a public acknowledgment might go further than a private one for future sales. Thanks! It's stunning, btw, and has a completely different sound than any of the A7750 movements. Just for fun, I'm going to stick it on my Greiner, and see what sort of timing trace I get. My bet is that it will look a whole lot cleaner than those of my DW mystery movements!

It's in really rough shape. Either someone put that bridge on very shortly after the movement was made, or someone is an expert at aging things. It appear to have the exact same patina as the rest of the movement parts.

BTW, I received my IWC 79320 movement from you today, concepta. I just thought a public acknowledgment might go further than a private one for future sales. Thanks! It's stunning, btw, and has a completely different sound than any of the A7750 movements. Just for fun, I'm going to stick it on my Greiner, and see what sort of timing trace I get. My bet is that it will look a whole lot cleaner than those of my DW mystery movements!

VERY nice to hear that!!!

I aim to please :)

This movement was pointed out on VRF as not being correct- the chrono bridge specifically. Also, on the dial side there is no 'Rolex' engraved on the main bridge. Balance would be very old- like for a 6234, making it a 72A or possibly 72B. Basically, it's a well aged FAKE!