When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TG Creamic ~ 5 Ring PVD Zulu

lanikai

got some different sizes of straps in .. this is the 20 mm Zulu 5 ring pvd .. if your wondering what to put on the TG .. I like the military look.. B)

iwcceramicwzulu5ring017.jpg

iwcceramicwzulu5ring012.jpg

iwcceramicwzulu5ring001.jpg

iwcceramicwzulu5ring004.jpg

iwcceramicwzulu5ring008d.jpg

iwcceramicwzulu5ring007.jpg

yup.. don't know what to do with the extra legnth.. I may trim is and melt the end (??) :p

thanks for viewing

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

updated 3/12/09 .. trimmed the legnth a bit.. better now B)

iwcceramicwzulu5ring002.jpg

iwcceramicwzulu5ring003.jpg

iwcceramicwzulu5ring004.jpg

Guest ytshen

Looks good, Lanikai.

I want to buy to match my new Blacksteel, but maybe another color. Still yours look very good.

Datefont on IWC is also very good. I thought it was gen for a second.

That Suzuki gas cap pic is a NICE one!! I just had it described to me, very sweet move Lani!!

thanks N6

it's my neighbors "rice rocket".. :p .. he had it custom built.. racer... I'm more into the big fat cruisers ... B) .. but I wanted the carbon fiber in the pic..

edit add:.. I also have a thicker velcro on the way. it has red trim on the outside and the rest is black .. it's the same thickness as Theo's velcro "REM" this comes in only 16 and 20 mm

the Zulu is also available in 24 mm .. it would fit the BS .. I may use it for my BP PVD Chrono..

Hahahaha, how did I know you were gonna say something like that Lani?!? :p As an ex racer I thoroughly approve!! :ph34r:

As for the extra length, you think it would maybe look cool cut and frayed a bit? A bit more fitting for the type of strap than tucking it in as you say.

I'm thinking the black with red stitching is going to look amazing since the watch has the 2 red accents to the sub dial hand and the bottom of the large second hand!!

Hahahaha, how did I know you were gonna say something like that Lani?!? :p As an ex racer I thoroughly approve!! :ph34r:

As for the extra length, you think it would maybe look cool cut and frayed a bit? A bit more fitting for the type of strap than tucking it in as you say.

I'm thinking the black with red stitching is going to look amazing since the watch has the 2 red accents to the sub dial hand and the bottom of the large second hand!!

that's a good idea N6.. thank you ! once I build up the courage to do the cut.. :D

this is the velcro

sportloopp.jpg

this is what the underside would look like but in red.. I got the black/red and the blk/blk ... the Marine/blk would look cool also.. imo

sport2x.jpg

@Samurai .. thank you .. have you ordered yet ?? :rolleyes:

Thanks for the post... This is my next purchase. Very cool. Is that the Zulu strap offered on ebay?

good to see all the new members sporting the orange banners !! keep it rolling gang !!!!

it is from Panatime.. I believe they are on the bay also.. I ordered directly from this site.. :)

http://www.panatime.com/20zubany5pvd.html

Live Strong and Wear it Well

L~

yep that's the one. I bought two BB in the last week. I will pick this one up next month. You have great taste. This forum has been very helpful it's definitely worth the price of admission! I encourage other lurkers to upgrade their membership too!

lanikai you have to stop putting these pics up, right now i have lost all discipline. I have ordered a BP and this is so tempting!!!!

i love the strap you put on there, it gives the watch this sort of "do not mess with me" look.

yesterday I came across this combo which also looks very good:

IMGP5027.jpg

lanikai you have to stop putting these pics up, right now i have lost all discipline. I have ordered a BP and this is so tempting!!!!

i love the strap you put on there, it gives the watch this sort of "do not mess with me" look.

yesterday I came across this combo which also looks very good:

IMGP5027.jpg

thanks again asim !

"Ceramic" conveys a dressier "thought" .. but IMO the piece is more of a "working timepiece" and the 5 ring pvd Zulu .. adds a very macho look but doesn't clash with the feeling of the watch..

I also have a hktan pilot gator in black that Iwas going to check out on the ceramic.. I'll add pics later today..

wwarren Posted Today, 05:50 AM

Very cool Lan-man. Better fit. How much did you have to trim off? Did you have to do any melting or sewing?

w

about an inch to,.. 1 1/2"... I should of taken a pic of the underside.. I'll do that later.. it just "falls" out of the last ring nicely B)

and I used my cigar lighter and just dabbed at the edge to melt the nylon

that's a good idea N6.. thank you ! once I build up the courage to do the cut.. :D

this is the velcro

sportloopp.jpg

this is what the underside would look like but in red.. I got the black/red and the blk/blk ... the Marine/blk would look cool also.. imo

sport2x.jpg

@Samurai .. thank you .. have you ordered yet ?? :rolleyes: