When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from Malaysia

You just found the best...best source of watch info...best community.

Welcome aboard.

Read the Noob Guide linked in my signature for an introduction to the world of reps and watch forum culture. It's a bit daunting...but will answer probably 99% of the questions you have in your mind right now...and the other 80% of the remaining questions you start forming will hopefully find answers through posts in the forum.

In the guide there are links to reviews and technical information that should start your watch journey nicely.

Read. Search. Learn. Share.

:welcomeani: To RWG. If you want to learn from the best then start with Toads Noob Guide. This guide realy got me on the right track. Do a lot of reading and research. Before you know It you will be looking down at your wrist with a big smile :D Mike

Hi all,

Got very much into the watch bug very recently and its too poisonous!

I'm learning as much as I can to get the best replicas (look-a-likes) ;)

If I get too annoying and start asking too much please excuse me as I'm here to learn from the best :D

Cheers

hello, i wish you a lot of fun reading in this forum.

You just found the best...best source of watch info...best community.

Welcome aboard.

Read the Noob Guide linked in my signature for an introduction to the world of reps and watch forum culture. It's a bit daunting...but will answer probably 99% of the questions you have in your mind right now...and the other 80% of the remaining questions you start forming will hopefully find answers through posts in the forum.

In the guide there are links to reviews and technical information that should start your watch journey nicely.

Read. Search. Learn. Share.

THANKS EVERYONE. Love the friendly welcome :)

Much appreciated.

In Malaysia we have a very famous Chinatown that sells lots of replicated items and it actually makes it difficult for me to buy good quality reps. Because everyone here just goes "good quality for you sir. best in the market. top grade." all sales talk - and the BS they keep repeating also makes the prices much higher; which is then more risky to purchase.

anyway, Toad just made my working hours much shorter! hahaha.

Thanks again.

Warm welcome to RWG,

Petaling St crap cannot compare to the stuff that our dealers have here... The knowledge in these boards are astounding. They'a always something new to learn. Reading more topics and asking the appropriate questions will save you tons of money in the future.

Cheers

siesta181

Warm welcome to RWG,

Petaling St crap cannot compare to the stuff that our dealers have here... The knowledge in these boards are astounding. They'a always something new to learn. Reading more topics and asking the appropriate questions will save you tons of money in the future.

Cheers

siesta181

Cheers brotha! I just started reading a few posts and you're right - this forum is a replicated gold mine of information. ha.

You from KL too?

Welcome mate. Which part of Malaysia are you based in?

In KL....you do actually get the same watches that our dealers sell here.

Yup, KL. I haven't bought any watches yet. This is why i'm digging more info and learning more from this forum.

You mean the same stuff as from Petaling St. (Chinatown Street Name in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)? :huh:

I have a good contact in Chinatown. Quality stuff :D PM if you need info.

-MONO

Your friendly neighbour down south.

Actually, if you pester the peddlers there, they might bring out their good stuff but those on display are utter rubbish. Once you buy from the forums, you wouldn't even be interested to go to Petaling St.

Your friendly neighbour down south.

Actually, if you pester the peddlers there, they might bring out their good stuff but those on display are utter rubbish. Once you buy from the forums, you wouldn't even be interested to go to Petaling St.

Sweet. Nice to meet you :)

I already hate going to Petaling St. almost had a fight with a peddler because I inquired a price and wasn't interested; just walk away. The guy was like following me, swearing and shouting at me - I just turned around and asked him (quite loud to attract attention) if he was forcing me to buy; then he just kept quiet and stood there. Is very bad experiance and very embarassing to have such people in our tourist areas, sigh~.

Anyhow, any dealers to recommend in this forum? Like local or around our region?