When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help - I need a chrono pusher for my IWC Aquatimer

milwaukee

Not sure if this is the right area to post this request, but... The top chrono plunger for on my Aquatimer popped off and is now lost. Is this common? Could anybody help point me in the right direction to buy a replacement pusher without having to buy an entire replacement watch. I have asked a few dealers that said they don't deal in parts. Thanks in advance for your advice it's such a great watch and it kills me to see it now.

I have one .. but my parts box is open to "supporters" .. not to ransom you but I support those who contibute to this community, it is not "for sale" ... sign up for the orange banner and it's yours !

Pulling through again R! Good stuff. How did you end up coming across your part?

I have one .. but my parts box is open to "supporters" .. not to ransom you but I support those who contibute to this community, it is not "for sale" ... sign up for the orange banner and it's yours !

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

Awesome! Thanks Lani. I will sign back up as a supporter. I have been in the past, but told myself I needed to back off my rep purchases so have not been as active. Here we go again:)

Awesome! Thanks Lani. I will sign back up as a supporter. I have been in the past, but told myself I needed to back off my rep purchases so have not been as active. Here we go again:)

PM me your Addy and I will have it in the mail this week B) .. good to see you back Milwaukee !!

Goal : everyone that is on this forum should contribute to the "community pot" we all use this forum .. ergo we should all take ownership for "OUR" daily usage.. at least after your first "buy".. if you can afford a watch.. then there should be no reason not to "help support" the usage fees

even if your use the forum solely for socializing on the internet.. as others have said.. "it's worth the price of admission" .. and it comes out to literally Pennies a day.. so it would be nice to see all members at least with the "Orange" banner

edit add. the chrono pusher has a 'spring' .. the pusher tab .. and the screw that fits into the pusher from the inside of the case ... so I hope your versed in removing the movement .. the pusher will "pop" off if you do not have the screw seculey in place ..

Pulling through again R! Good stuff. How did you end up coming across your part?

I have been dealing with Joshua now for several years... after experiencing other dealers service after purchase .. they may have cheaper prices, but I could not source parts .. which Joshua pays for.

so ... as I was removing the crystal on the Slevin to send to Chief .. sheesh this was a year or longer ago .. the screw on the inside of the case that starts and stops the chrono and also hold the spring and tab in place .. must have been loose and BAM !! tab and spring disappeared.. so Joshua sent me another.. and .. long story short.. whist looking for a spring bar found the spring and tab.. so I saved the one that Joshua sent me..

does that answer your

Enquiring Mind TT ??? :)

does that answer your

Enquiring Mind TT ??? :)

It does indeed. I think it's an interesting story. I have a few screws and tiny springs lying on my floor I'm sure!! I just never bothered replacing them...lucky no critical parts have flown off for me. It will happen...it happens to everyone at least once in their life I'm sure.