When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Deep sea

rann

Hi, pretty new here, but have been lurking around for a while.

I'm about ready to make my first rep purchase (On the internet. I have a few poorly done reps bought locally).

I"m interested in the Rolex Seadweller Deep Sea model, either aisian or swiss movement. Really, I'm more concerned with how accurate a repoduction the watch is, cosmetically.

Please give me your opinions, based on purchases, as to which one, and from whom, it the best BANG FOR THE BUCK!

Thanks,

Ron

Read the reviews on the watch. There are TONNES...and have more detailed photos and comparisons than you can expect from a response to this thread. Many members here have written up some FANTASTIC reviews...taking many hours to photograph and write...and the Deep Sea is one of those that has been written up many times already.

Look for Lanikai's photos of the watch...and use the Search feature to find threads about this watch.

Welcome aboard. Read my Noob Guide linked in my signature to get yourself up and running quickly.

Thanks Josh! Thank you, thank you, thank you! And an additional thanks for the members of this forum for help steering me in the right direction!

The gods of customs have shined on me! This morning (I only placed the order on thursday March 5!) a box arrived for me. My secretary laughed wondering when I became a medical doctor. I was confused and then she handed me a package with the prefix "Dr." in front of my name. Wapped in 6 inches of bubble wrap and a very nifty styrofoam box were a blue faced/blue bezel sub and DSSD from Josh. Wow! (Can you tell I'm happy? Am I making it very clear that I'm nothing short of ecstatic!) Maybe my standards are lower than some of the uber-experts here but I have never, and I mean never seen reps of this quality. Call me a noob, bash me over the head with the silly stick, do what you will, but I have never seen anything this good for this price. This will be the first of many, many purchases if this is what I have to look foward to!

One again, my sincere gratitude!

for me the only downside is when you're used to wearing that beautiful DSSD, and tried to wear my sub, it feels as if i'm not wearing anything.

as for the thickness of the bezel font, a simple paint job would make it look thicker

PIC_0045.jpg

Edited by DaniM4