When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from Houston, Tx, USA

Guest ThePhilosopher

Guest ThePhilosopher

I was a member over on R-W-G before it went down. I currently have two reps, and I bought my wife one as well (a VC Patrimony, Omega POO 45mm, and my wife has a Chanel J12 Chrono). I also have a Tag Grand Carrera on the way. I also have a few cheap gens (Skagens, Citizen Eco-Drives and the like). I'm teach UL Math here and have an interest in guitars (I've been playing since I was 15) and I run a photography business on the side.

Cheers.

Welcome to RWG. A good friend and business partner of mine has a Citizen Eco-Drive Aqualand Divers watch. He has a few Gens. Omega, Tag and a Breitling Evolution I believe. He says his Citizen is his favorite as far as accuracy is conserned. I think it's a great looking watch. I just might have to order one. :whistling: RWG is a awsome community. Hope you enjoy your stay :) Mike

Welcome aboard. You might want to check out the Houston GTG next Saturday at Guadaljara's Restaurant- Katy Freeway at noon, A group from RG, RWI and here will be there. It's always fun, but we do it 2-3 times a year so don't worry if you can't make it.

Welcome brother. San Antonio, Texas here. Always nice to meet another Texan ;)

I'm going to be trying to make one of those Houston gtg as I spend a lot of time in Houston on business.

Does anybody have any connections with a rep friendly Watchsmith in Houston/San Antonio/Austin?