When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Top 3 movies

MasterOfPuppets

Stephen Kings IT (have it tattooed on my back, Pennywise that is, not the book!! :p )

So I married an Axe Murderer (DMZ will like this one too, it's got the bay city rollers playing in it!! :p:) )

House of a 1000 corpses/Devils Rejects! ( Rob Zombie genius!!)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now we are talking... again, I could not choose 3 movies or films, just too many that I would watch everyday for the rest of my life.

Here, I will name some I didnt see above, in no particular order: Life is Beautiful, Wings of Desire, Adaptation, Fargo, magnolia, memento, Jurassic Park (#1 only), Seven, Ray, The abyss, Das Boot, Children of Men, The Jerk, Desperado, Sneakers, Seven Years in Tibet, a river runs through it, American Graffiti, The Road warrior, man there are so many... I am a movie [censored]...

another thread that would be interesting would be favorite director, that would be easier too....

Anchor man...I know a lot of people that LOVE this film and think its SOOO funny, I mean ye its ok "i love lamp" is worth the lolz but I just dont get the rest of the film :S

There are much better comedy films out there imo but I guess each to their own. If anyone can explain why its so funny please do so :D lol

What other movie can produce a quote like: "Saaaannn Deigo....... Roughly translated a Whale's Vagina....." or "60% of the time, it works every time!" or "ON TOP OF MOUNTAIN!" or "it must be the Pleats....its an optical allusion." :rofl:

No other movie, in my opinion, has produced so many quotable quotes. :1a:

Life is Beautiful, Wings of Desire, Adaptation, Fargo, magnolia, memento, Jurassic Park (#1 only), Seven, Ray, The abyss, Das Boot, Children of Men, The Jerk, Desperado, Sneakers, Seven Years in Tibet, a river runs through it, American Graffiti, The Road warrior, man there are so many... I am a movie [censored]...

For some reason, this list brought to mind two films that I haven't thought about recently, but they left mental scars. Not horror films, at all, but both speak of the resident evil we all harbor, but if you are lucky enough, events and the fates will not bring them to surface in your life time. They are in the vein of Fargo;

Sam Raimi; A Simple Plan with Bill Paxton, Billy Bob Thornton, and Bridget Fonda

James Foley; At Close Range with Christopher Walken and the Penn brothers

After those films you just look at common people differently. You just go; "Whoa, the human race really is just junk".

i watched "Slumdog Millionare" last night at the movies,

what a movie, i didn't expect it to be this good, the story line is amazing, philmography is absoloutly beautiful and the actors are so damn talented

i haven't seen a movie this good in such a long time

but i dont know about that whole "8 oscars" thing,

or was it 9?!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I wish it was a top 10. Picking three is tricky.

Here goes in no particular order:-

The Day The Earth Stood Still ( The Origional , not the pile of 'Barry White' with Keanu)

Carlito's Way (Pacino and Penn at there best )

Dead Man's Shoes (Filmed in the West Midlands on a very low budget, but brilliant all the same)