When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Chrono

• 4 weeks later...

plaifender thats a beauty!

thanks farmer. Unfortunately, it was very short lived. Like Condemore.. I sold mine shortly after acquiring it. It's a BEAUTIFUL watch, but leaves SOO MUCH to be desired if you have experience with any of the newer AP ROOs. The quality was just not there. It looked stunning.. but felt fake. Very hard to describe. That, combined with the fact that the original is so very different, really turned me off. Not to mention that I had to return it and wait 4 or 5 months for a replacement from Torobravo aka LACENTA (horrible experience). This watch is now enjoying a new home with a great member.

thanks farmer. Unfortunately, it was very short lived. Like Condemore.. I sold mine shortly after acquiring it. It's a BEAUTIFUL watch, but leaves SOO MUCH to be desired if you have experience with any of the newer AP ROOs. The quality was just not there. It looked stunning.. but felt fake. Very hard to describe. That, combined with the fact that the original is so very different, really turned me off. Not to mention that I had to return it and wait 4 or 5 months for a replacement from Torobravo aka LACENTA (horrible experience). This watch is now enjoying a new home with a great member.

I definitely understand. I hope the rep factories do pick up the AP ROC to rep soon!

Perhaps a solution to your agony is around the corner:

According to Connie King a new 1:1 version is on its way.

I really hope the new version will be as good as the latest batch of Noob Pams.

which ap chorno are u talking about the sec@12 ? that fell apart ... as i have the gen and the rep ... the quality is top notch considering the price difference!!!

which ap chorno are u talking about the sec@12 ? that fell apart ... as i have the gen and the rep ... the quality is top notch considering the price difference!!!

He's talking about the AP Royal Oak, not the offshore. So it's the tri-compax subdial set up.