When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Engrish...

Guest Sql_pl

Guest Sql_pl

I know it may be wrong to have fun when english is not somebody's native language but hey when you place an ad you'd probably double check if it is correct huh?

Some nice examples:

hang.jpg

water-closet.jpg

breeding-in-mind.jpg

terminating-machine.jpg

screw-taiwan.jpg

no-kicking-of-balls.jpg

take-luggage.jpg

TONS can be found at www.engrish.com

I literally cannot stop laughing.

Engrish is my second language and, from time to time, I encounter difficulty with articulation and such; yet there a probably few things worse in life than being a dumb polack.

I know it may be wrong to have fun when english is not somebody's native language but hey when you place an ad you'd probably double check if it is correct huh?

Some nice examples:

hang.jpg

water-closet.jpg

breeding-in-mind.jpg

terminating-machine.jpg

screw-taiwan.jpg

no-kicking-of-balls.jpg

take-luggage.jpg

TONS can be found at www.engrish.com

I literally cannot stop laughing.

Guest Sql_pl
yet there a probably few things worse in life than being a dumb polack.

When you visit this website you can find a lot of these things coming from all over the world - it is not like making fun of one particular nation.

"Dumb Polack"? And who the hell are you then?

Go get yourself a T-shirt:

racist-tshirt.jpg

Engrish is my second language and, from time to time, I encounter difficulty with articulation and such; yet there a probably few things worse in life than being a dumb polack.

woah calm down, this thread is not meant to be racist. it is calm humour.

When you visit this website you can find a lot of these things coming from all over the world - it is not like making fun of one particular nation.

"Dumb Polack"? And who the hell are you then?

Go get yourself a T-shirt:

racist-tshirt.jpg

Your original posting is rather ironic considering your diction isn't so hot. But hey, to each his own.

"dumb polack" is barely an observation especially in the context you seem to put forward.

Well, my objective was purely commentary, to say otherwise is conjecture. Additionally, I am not aware of the original poster's nationality or aptitude so it would be incorrect to presume I was referring to them in any way.

Well, my objective was purely commentary, to say otherwise is conjecture. Additionally, I am not aware of the original poster's nationality or aptitude so it would be incorrect to presume I was referring to them in any way.

your commentary of "dumb polack" reeks of American elitism...something you've probably encountered before, but from the other side. just let it go man, let it go... :D

your commentary of "dumb polack" reeks of American elitism...something you've probably encountered before, but from the other side. just let it go man, let it go... :D

I wasn't the original poster, so there is nothing to let go. "Reeks of American elitism"? Hardly.

your commentary of "dumb polack" reeks of American elitism...something you've probably encountered before, but from the other side. just let it go man, let it go... biggrin.gif

"American Elitism"? Thank you for pointing that out to the plebeians your lordship...