When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Team support needed!

lanikai

I am posting this .. instead of "asking" members through PM..

We need to assemble a "team" to monitor the raffles .. by this all I mean is that when a member post that... he/she/it... is committing to donate

$$ for ticks .. acknowledge that post .... and if there is a question that cannot be answered immediately or you do not have the answer for,,, reply,.. that one will be coming ASAP ... if a mod is not available or is tied up.. just answer in kind .. we don't wnat to leave the thread un~manned

We need more Orange banners.. so that is self explanitory..

we need to monitor this 24/7 so with all the different time zones available it should be easy...

my schedule will be nutz for the next 8 weeks on the weekends as there is a great revamping in the company I am contracted with .. so I won't be getting much sleep on the weekends, and my mornings have been shortened also.. so we need members to step up to the plate.. as this community always does without hesitation !!

I am up at 12 am Hawaii time -10 gmt .. usually get to my LT between 7~8 .. home late afternoon again.. that is my mundane schedule :rolleyes:

As soon as the format is set up for the raffle we will begin..

Thank you all for allowing me to be in Service.. and for your support !!! B)

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

Sure Anything you need!

Im based in India (-5:30 GMT) and am logged in almost 12 hrs a day with the forum open alongside ;) so can do...

P8B.. thank you so much !!

It would be helpful if you could upgrade to get on any upcoming "event team" it comes out to pennies a day ... we set the example for all members.. and we would love to have you as a supporter.. it really comes out to a few dollars a month and goes 100 to pay for our usage on the net..

we are all "self supporting" here and since this is a Not for Profit Community we all pitch in.. rather than in the past our Admin would either dip into his own pocket or we would have to solicit donations or be shut down.... so now that we have supporter upgrade if everyone pitched in their share.. we dun need emergency donations anymore .. members used to shell out a couple hundred themselves to keep us going

sorry for the long winded synopsis :D

@TJ and Toad .. I knew YOU both would answer the Bell !!!! .. thanks ma brotha's !! B)

@TJ and Toad .. I knew YOU both would answer the Bell !!!! .. thanks ma brotha's !! B)

As before, bro, whatever you need :) If there's a particular shift you need covered (say midnight to 7am, your time) that shouldn't be a problem for me, as my days are pretty free at the moment. Just say the word :):good:

As before, bro, whatever you need :) If there's a particular shift you need covered (say midnight to 7am, your time) that shouldn't be a problem for me, as my days are pretty free at the moment. Just say the word :):good:

I'm EST...so I think 4 hours forward from LST (Lani Standard Time)...

@TJ.. you are +10 ahead.. it is 4:19 pm the 19th in Hawaii ... you are ... 2:19 am the 20th as I type this

I will forward the info to you and TT.... once Thomas sets it up for the raffle .. and when members donate ticks you can pm the info for payment .. we can iron out the rest through PM's ..

thanks again men!!

L

Lani....am in Singapore and am on the computer most of the times between 2:00 am GMT (10 am Singapore time) till 10 am GMT (6.00 pm Sing time).

Let me know if I can help out.

Cheers

Wow.. what took you so long Samu ?? .. I didn't just want to ask .. I figured if members had time then they would step up,.. as you always do.. :good:

Ok mate .. we got toad .. TJ .. and yourself so far.. thank you !!.. I will forward all relevant info to you to !! .. maybe a couple more members for now.. and we will be covered..

Since I'm almost always working on my computer and checking the forum instead of getting up and doing a little exercise, if you'd like me to help I'd be honored. One suggestion I have for consideration would be to get those that are responding and probably anyone else who is willing, to include a short pre-approved linked sentence/description about the raffle at the bottom of their sig to refer the person to the right area. Better yet, I'd be happy to put together a button with that info on it that would make it easier to identify. Something small, tasteful, yet distinctive... My work is pretty good and should past the muster of those looking for something somewhat professional. :)

Here's an example of something I threw together for another member on a similar forum...

HUBLOT-OCM-sig.jpg

Design altered to be more generic for all to use if they wish.

All I need is an idea about what you'd like it to look like.

Great idea.. but let's run this through with the Admin team TB :good: .. if not this raffle it would be great for upgrades .. raffles and upgrades go hand in hand.. more upgrades so we can someday have give away raffles :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Building a strong membership base that takes ownership for themselves and "Our" community is "OUR" goal !!!

Wow.. what took you so long Samu ?? .. I didn't just want to ask .. I figured if members had time then they would step up,.. as you always do.. :good:

Ok mate .. we got toad .. TJ .. and yourself so far.. thank you !!.. I will forward all relevant info to you to !! .. maybe a couple more members for now.. and we will be covered..

Nah....wanted to reply yesterday....but got caught in some meetings and then sorta slipped up on it.

Glad to help out for a good cause.

Lani,

I could cover Central Time, Tue.-Thurs.....next week (I'll be in Austin all week for a conference week after next) from 7:30AM to 4PM! If that would work, let me know! I could cover again starting April 5 if still needed!

Hike "F"

Lani,

I could cover Central Time, Tue.-Thurs.....next week (I'll be in Austin all week for a conference week after next) from 7:30AM to 4PM! If that would work, let me know! I could cover again starting April 5 if still needed!

Hike "F"

Hey 'F' ...

sounds good.. actually .. I will post this publiclly rather than pm since it is a "Need" we really need to "Boost" supporter upgrades at the same time as doing raffles ..

it would be a great day when "raffles" are done and the $$ can go to gift certificates .. for give away's .. we have the largest membership of forums .. PERIOD .. yet only a small portion choose to help support the froum .. I think the members that don't just need a little nudge and to be informed "where" the money goes and how it is used ..

We no longer have to "ask" for last minute donations or for lack of a better word.. "pan handle" donations .. to pay the usage for the month ... we need to form a "Team" to get members to Upgrade .. we really need to take this to another level and get it goin !! B)

If I'm being repetitive..

yup !! I am .. :D

@TJ.. you are +10 ahead.. it is 4:19 pm the 19th in Hawaii ... you are ... 2:19 am the 20th as I type this

I will forward the info to you and TT.... once Thomas sets it up for the raffle .. and when members donate ticks you can pm the info for payment .. we can iron out the rest through PM's ..

thanks again men!!

L

I'll be keepng my GMT on Hawai'i's timezone, so just let me know what time period you'd need me to cover :)

Hey 'F' ...

sounds good.. actually .. I will post this publiclly rather than pm since it is a "Need" we really need to "Boost" supporter upgrades at the same time as doing raffles ..

it would be a great day when "raffles" are done and the $$ can go to gift certificates .. for give away's .. we have the largest membership of forums .. PERIOD .. yet only a small portion choose to help support the froum .. I think the members that don't just need a little nudge and to be informed "where" the money goes and how it is used ..

We no longer have to "ask" for last minute donations or for lack of a better word.. "pan handle" donations .. to pay the usage for the month ... we need to form a "Team" to get members to Upgrade .. we really need to take this to another level and get it goin !! B)

If I'm being repetitive..

yup !! I am .. :D

Just let me know, Brahh!