When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Greetings from Sunny Florida

Could someone please tell a 'Brit' what possible reason there is to own an MP5? Some of those deer move quickly, do they? :D

Deer? lol..

This conversation would be all downhill from here am. What possible reason is there to not own one?

Don't know any local spots either.

So, how would the interest be in rep guns? I might start the production line! 1:1 AAAA+!! :D

ooh im not sure lol.. maybe for you folks on the other side of the pond? We like real ones. :p

who has the best sub... machinegun!

Don't know any local spots either.

ooh im not sure lol.. maybe for you folks on the other side of the pond? We like real ones. :p

They already make them. Real reps (POF, SW, Bobcat, etc.) Fake reps are made by companies like Airsoft.

As for why to own an MP5... because I can... and because my agency gives me one.

Mike

I'm up for some range time one of these days. Don't get a chance to go often, because of two younguns in the house (pun intended) and a wife who detests guns, which would make it hard for me to clean them. I'm near Weston Arms on I-595. Have also used Guns & Knives on SR 7.

I'm up for some range time one of these days. Don't get a chance to go often, because of two younguns in the house (pun intended) and a wife who detests guns, which would make it hard for me to clean them. I'm near Weston Arms on I-595. Have also used Guns & Knives on SR 7.

I am in that area as well. The only indoor range that I know of that allows select fire weapons is Ft. Laud up on 441. I will throw you a pm next time I get a chance to hit the lanes.

Mike

watchme678

i dont think there is a place you can buy these quality reps in fla :( or else i would be buying them too haha

what kind of rep are you searching for? maybe i can...

Mostly I just want to be able to see a bunch of them and try them on to see what i like in person.

So far Im looking at a bvlgari diagono or a rolex daytona.