When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Devil's own wristwatch -

RLudlowe

You know, I'd actually say the reverse... I'd see Lucifer wearing something seriously understated and elegant, but dark. Something like an FM, but with black and burgundy coloring. This pimp's mindset is "I'm so powerful, I don't even need bling to get the point across..." Think all the power of Emporer Palpatine, but in the form of a young, minimalist designer :evil2:

Something like this, but with darker red markings, and a burgundy strap...

product-img--27067--1v.jpg

Or even this, but much darker red:

fm-76_muller_main-1149548056.jpg

Now THAT looks like something Satan would wear -

As above, this pimp doesn't need bling to get the point across ;) If you were to say, get something like that, but darken down the markings (maybe re-touching the dial with a dark red fine-nib pen) I think it would be just what you're looking for :good:

Guest carlsbadrolex

I think Satan would wear either a Patek Calatrava or a simple Vacheron.

He would be one to appreciate the quality without the desire to impress anyone.

Good pick TJ.

Or there's a FM with a roulette dial...that would work...or if you're going for the cool, non-black but more brown clothed wearing Satan...I do think a PAM would work as well.

Brown clothed Satan?!?! Get THEEE behind me Satan spawn gone wrong!!!

Pfffft, next you'll be telling me he wears sandles too!! Shame on you Toady, for shame!!!

Brown clothed Satan?!?! Get THEEE behind me Satan spawn gone wrong!!!

Pfffft, next you'll be telling me he wears sandles too!! Shame on you Toady, for shame!!!

HAH HAH...depends on the look...visualize a Baldwin brothers type of Satan...one of the younger brothers...or a Buffy the Vampire Slayer type of vampire Satan...more cool...not all about the standard NZ All Black look.

You could get the Armani suit Satan...anything goes...all about the creativity of the director.

I think Satan would wear either a Patek Calatrava or a simple Vacheron.

He would be one to appreciate the quality without the desire to impress anyone.

Precisely :good:

Good pick TJ.

Or there's a FM with a roulette dial...that would work...or if you're going for the cool, non-black but more brown clothed wearing Satan...I do think a PAM would work as well.

Thanks, bro :)

This was the kind of Lucifer I was thinking about (a bit younger, but you get the idea...)

witches.jpg