When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

platinum membership

Am a Supp at mo but you guys bring me to tears so for the share of love and the fact I've been on these boards since ooo back in the day ( Think I even took part in the 'welcome to the board Jetmid' thread ) & no BRJ you can't have my rollie case to mod ha > + to help with all the bloody hard work that goes on behind the scenes here to keep us with our daily fix of RWG I want to put my hand a bit deeper in the pockect and give something back.

But can't see where to do it ? clicked on the lill upgrade button in top right hand side > ahem for those that are not supporters yet, that's where you'll find it < and entered details in again but all I see are details that yes i'm a supp, where does one press the magical mystery button that allows the change of colour in the lill box ?

I've sent TT a pm but no reply :(

c'mon, honest RWG, I loves ya really - group hug... ?

Thx TT, tried doing that

That takes me to the link of options with the upgrade button a the bottom - when I click that I am shown details of what I have with no way to upgrade. i.e

image1jut.jpg

only option to upgrade is shown on left navibar - i.e

image2enj.jpg

and when I click on that takes me to the page in your link.

I gotta be doing summit wrong..

:bicycle:

Hi guys

Well, the "upgrade" part of the forum software is not that good. I actually have to cancel your current supporter membership to let you use the automated system. So the best way for you guys to do this is;

1. If you are paying by the month, log on to your Paypal account and cancel your subscription. If not, go directly to step 2 ;)

2. Send me a PM when you have done this and I will remove your current upgrade here. This will enable you to upgrade again to a higher level through our automated system.