When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Price Variance between dealers

Prsist

I read something about this before but just can't find it. I'm looking at an Ebel 1991 and the price difference ranges from $40 to $150. All the pics and descriptions look and read the same. I have a trusted dealer who I've purchased from beating all the dealers I've looked at. I figure I would go with the best price. Any input would be most welcome.

I read something about this before but just can't find it. I'm looking at an Ebel 1991 and the price difference ranges from $40 to $150. All the pics and descriptions look and read the same. I have a trusted dealer who I've purchased from beating all the dealers I've looked at. I figure I would go with the best price. Any input would be most welcome.

So what's holding you back from Buying from your "trusted dealer who I've purchased from beating all the dealers I've looked at." Maybe you could share his site so that we could get the same discount?

Thanks in advance!

Hike

Without links and pictures of the watches in question, your question is rather a waste of time, I'm afraid. A $40 rep is NOT going to be the same as a $150 rep, however - I don't care who you buy from.

Without links and pictures of the watches in question, your question is rather a waste of time, I'm afraid. A $40 rep is NOT going to be the same as a $150 rep, however - I don't care who you buy from.

It was more of a general question on prices between dealers and quality. I'm looking at an Ebel 1911 and prices range from $278 - $388. I can get one cheaper. I believe trusty and Josh are just about the same. I have no problem sharing who the dealer is. I just know how protective people are about this site.

If you dealer can get a Discovery in this price range:

I'd be very interested to buy one :)