When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Are This Picture Of Genuine Gmt

cib0rgman

Maybe this already has been discuss in another thread, but I really want to know if he is using pictures of genuine, even the hand are stack correctly, Maybe I am missing something but the watch looks perfect.

http://shopping.e-conveni.net/item_info.ht..._id=707793&

97121-27080.jpg

Can someone comment about this dealer and dealing with him?

Thanks

Edited by cib0rgman

That's the infamous "new batch" GMT that looks nothing like the genuine. Just look at the miniscule coronet and ROLEX font under it (for starters) The bezel font is WAYYYY too thick as well. Not to mention the cg's that are awful. Bad, bad rep... one of the worst "new batch" Rolly reps available...

Edited by By-Tor

That's the infamous "new batch" GMT that looks nothing like the genuine. Just look at the miniscule coronet and ROLEX font under it (for starters) The bezel font is WAYYYY too thick too. Bad, bad rep...

Besides that what else is, it just need a Dial replacement.

thank By-Tor

Now that I take a better look, the CG looks weird like the Sub CG

Edited by cib0rgman

Besides that what else is, it just need a Dial replacement.

thank By-Tor

Don't go even near this watch... and I don't understand that our dealers even sell this shit. The only thing correct in this watch is the hand stack (GMT hand placed over the hour hand correctly). But according to Joshua even this arrangement has given tons of reliability problems with this model.

Here's a small list of problems for you (did this a while back when someone asked the same questions about it):

Edit: Apparently they have fixed the date font for the newer versionl. I've seen this rep with the thick (and non-centered) font. It's still very inaccurate rep.

97128-27079.jpg

Edited by By-Tor

Don't go even near this watch... and I don't understand that our dealers even sell this [censored]. The only thing correct in this watch is the hand stack (GMT hand placed over the hour hand correctly). But according to Joshua even this arrangement has given tons of reliability problems with this model.

Here's a small list of problems for you (did this a while back when someone asked the same questions about it):

Edit: Apparently they have fixed the date font for the newer versionl. I've seen this rep with the thick (and non-centered) font. It's still very inaccurate rep.

97131-27078.jpg

Thanks I do appreciate that. I have my eyes on a Gen, Still looking on ebay and timezome