When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from the USA

R0NiN

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here, I've got a small collection of watches already but all the places I've purchased from in the past have disappeared so I thought I'd join a knowlegeable group and learn the where, why, and how of buying from more reliable sources. At this point in time I have

2 Japanese Rolex's (GMT II and Submariner)

1 Omega Planet Ocean

1 Cartier Roadster

I imagine they are of average quality, enough to past muster for most but probably not a watch expert, definitely not SSwiss. I look forward to learning and participating and acquiring some more watches for my collection! The next watch I'd like to get is a Breitling Navitimer - Blue - with stick markers and a true Valjoux 7750 movement.

Thanks! :D

Welcome RO

this is an incredible community with many experts .. (genuine or rep) the best on the internet.. or anywhere for that matter.. read up on Ziggy's horology.. comparing movements etc. check out the reviews.. Toadtorrents.. Noob guide is a must read..

take your time . and join us all in this obsession !!.. we are more than just watches B)

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

Howdy,

I'm new here too so it feels kinda weird to say welcome.

So where in Washington are you from? I grew up in Seattle and went to Highschool in Lake Chelan.

Anyway, welcome to the site and I hope you find it as interesting as I do.

Welcome Jim, good to see you here. I hope you guys stick around and enjoy this awsome community :) Mike