When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

eta modifing

ayrtontre

I drilled a Bulova 11BLACD movement plate to accept rolex 1530 (1570) dials and it was not too much of a job. Just be careful not to drill into anything important.

I made the template out of aluminum with holes to match rolex dial feet and marked the exact 3 o'clock position with a dot. You can make a template using an old dial too.

1...The template was placed over the Bulova movement plate (dial side) with the 3 o'clock mark centered at the stem hole.

2...I used a drill bit in a pin vise to start holes in the plate using the template for a guide.

3...Remove the template and finish drilling the holes in a drill press or by hand.

Be sure the movement is held securely in the case so the dial will always be pressed against the movement or the hour hand might rub the dial.

I drilled a Bulova 11BLACD movement plate to accept rolex 1530 (1570) dials and it was not too much of a job. Just be careful not to drill into anything important.

I made the template out of aluminum with holes to match rolex dial feet and marked the exact 3 o'clock position with a dot. You can make a template using an old dial too.

1...The template was placed over the Bulova movement plate (dial side) with the 3 o'clock mark centered at the stem hole.

2...I used a drill bit in a pin vise to start holes in the plate using the template for a guide.

3...Remove the template and finish drilling the holes in a drill press or by hand.

Be sure the movement is held securely in the case so the dial will always be pressed against the movement or the hour hand might rub the dial.

i never see 2092 caliber.plese tell me more

For sure it works with the 2092-A2 movement, I don't know on 2836-2 mov.

i never see 2092 caliber.plese tell me more