When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Back in the game?

Hi everyone!

New member here, but not entirely new to the rep world. I was active on The Replica Collector a couple of years ago and really only registered here to check if my PAM 029 is worth anything. However, it took all of two minutes before I had read a couple of reviews and got the urge to get a Glash

Good to see you guys,and welcome to the addiction. When I first arrived here members would warn me on the addictve nature of the rep hobby. I realy thought they were joking. They were not joking as my account can bare witness. :cry2: Enjoy :D Mike

I was active on The Replica Collector a couple of years ago and really only registered here to check if my PAM 029 is worth anything.

At first read I thought this was going to go; "I was active on The Replica Collector a couple of years ago and really only registered here to check if my PAM 029 was shipped by 'TTK' yet.............." :o

Welcome back, sort of. Yeah, the rep quality is wayyyyy up from a few years ago. I bought most of my watches around '04-'05 buying the then 'best-of-the-best'. Now I'm embarrassed to post most of them in the 'Weekly Wrist-Check" threads. Still the old timers get a kick out of 'good Rolex rehaut with lousy crown guards' for Auld-Lang-Syne..............still, they all keep great time and function well. Only lost a few 7750's in Daytonas.

Cheers!

i feel the same way...most of my reps was from years ago...and in the time it was the best of the best...feel so bad to take pics of it and post again...

need to buy some new ones and get back to the game....