When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Upcoming GTG in April, Singapore

takashi

Let's do this more proactive. Usually I set the time and place with the help of very enthusiastic watch collectors here in Singapore. Now, it's your turn to suggest about time and place. It should fall within this month of April.

Your suggestion will count, give a date range or few possibilities so we can see where it may fit.

I am posting this on RWI and RWGjr. Let your friends over at RepGeek too if they are interested.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Family-type KTV sounds good... but I'm sure those who met you during the last gtg would love to gather at THE private place you suggested... :p

Am ok with it mate...though it may not be very private but we can still have a fun gtg and hopefully win some money :p

Finally, I read this...

But my final exams is coming in 3 weeks time and I am stressed to hell...

Put it in June, you all can come to my place... I promise you guys best BBQ hotplate food... Fresh salmon, you can eat it half grilled and half raw... hm...

Edited by repfreak

I always thought sg KTVs quite safe...... at least the family type ones. Kbox or partyworld ones i mean......

The others are best visited on company's entertainment account...

Party World's KTV rooms are kind small.

How about Club Infinitude, Tiananmen or Las Vegas? hehehehe! :) Can get a bigger room, the couches are comfy, air-conditioning full powered. Of course, let's not get distracted by the Flora and Fauna...lol!

Oosh @ Dempsy is quite a nice place for GTGs imo. I am a member there so if you need me to book the Cigar room, they've got LCD TV there with lush sofas.

I think I will just go and heck care my exams.. I need a little break... I hope you can drag the GTG a bit later, so I can do up the crap pam i got from Bichoo (RG)...

I ran out of lume, I am going to get from Flav's new GX lume, @taka, how's ur glowinc lume? if it not working well, we can share this lume... $250 for 20g.. I am interested into getting the black lumepowder which glows green at dark...

Mate...that is a big endorsement.....you should know...Lani meister is in a class of his own.

Yes, he is. the similarity I see is the amount of watches you two seem to buy. You must have a great collection! Look forward to seeing the collection and also learn from you guys! :)

umm... Samurai to me is like a watch store. Man, the number of watches that he buys and sometimes sell each week. And mwee, you have got some really cool parts. (check out the gen BP parts!) I'm interested to see the new lume powders that you guys are getting or using. I am only using nocti, so anything new is always welcome. Looking forward to see all your collections and learning from everyone as well.

Cheers

Yes, he is. the similarity I see is the amount of watches you two seem to buy. You must have a great collection! Look forward to seeing the collection and also learn from you guys! :)