When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 111h CG Screw Question

boncovi

I got the 111H from Angus like 6 months ago. It's the "ultimate" edition.

to clean it thoroughly, I unscrewed the crown guard and cleaned everywhere.

However, the CG doesn't sit back. The screws don't hold the grooves , just don't catch the hole.

I asked Angus, couldn't get an answer.

What do I do? Can I order screws from somewhere else? or the grooves are gone and I need to change the case completely?

Help please :)

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I ran across the same problem a few days ago. Took apart the CG to do a movement swap. Can't get it back on.

I don't think it ever fit correctly (even before it was sent from the dealer). Looks like they all used glue to hold it in place. I ended up gluing mine back on.

That is the problem with those cases, the CG holes in the case strip easily. It was a flaw from the maker of that watch.

Funny thing is I had a standard 111 case and had taken the CG off,, lost the screw.. turned the area upside down, never could find it.. ran the sweeper and it did not pick anything up. I'm still one screw down.. lol guess I should buy one from ebay too.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I received the screws, they're holding the CG perfectly!!! It's all about the cheap screws, they're losing threads.. the case and the holes are OK!!!

The new screws? Not loose, not tight, right on spot. Perfect grooves...They're made for it!!!

Finally my 111H is back on my wrist.

For the reference, it's an Angus - Ultimate 111H case and CG that I bought almost a year ago.

And just in case the ebay links expire, the seller ID is wholesaleoutlet990

Here's his showcase: http://stores.ebay.com/WHOLESALEOUTLET990

Guys, I received the screws, they're holding the CG perfectly!!! It's all about the cheap screws, they're losing threads.. the case and the holes are OK!!!

The new screws? Not loose, not tight, right on spot. Perfect grooves...They're made for it!!!

Finally my 111H is back on my wrist.

For the reference, it's an Angus - Ultimate 111H case and CG that I bought almost a year ago.

And just in case the ebay links expire, the seller ID is wholesaleoutlet990

Here's his showcase: http://stores.ebay.com/WHOLESALEOUTLET990

Sounds like a good resource. Thanks for sharing!