When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Supporter Upgrade ~"GIVE AWAY"

lanikai

As we find our spring raffle has been a success ...

Props to all the members that have upgraded and taken "OWNERSHIP" for their membership on RWG .. and current Supporters and Plati's that keep supporting their forum .. time and again.. give yourselves a pat on the back !!

We will continue to move forward with a "Give Away" ..

Yup for all the members that upgrade to Supporter .. I'm not listing "Platinum" .. since you need to be legal age to view the GGG section in the Plati's lounge.. but that is also a "Upgrade" .. if you would like to upgrade from Supporter to Platinum.. that will work also..

I will be putting up Pics of the rep that will be raffled (No Charge for ticks.. 1 tick each for the members that upgrade within the month of April) .. if the number of members that upgrade warrants... I will add another rep ..

So,... be on the look out for my thread in which there will be pics of the rep to be "given away" via the raffle format. that selects the winner

Keep Supporting RWG.. Take Ownership of your own space here !!

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

The Raffle Meister knows no mercy! :D

Great, Lanikai. You're really one of a kind.

Kind regards

Val.

Val.. you signing up again... :huh: .. joking.. you already have done more than your fair share.. thank you

Yes Zir.... members need to be shown the Light !!!! there is one at the end of the tunnel ... and it is RWG !!!

Take Responsibility for yo~self ... and dun coat tail off othas... B)

and yes, I am abynormal :Jumpy::Jumpy:....... :inverted: