When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot Tempus

Dani

Guest Sql_pl

$758.00 + shipping

I used to spend that kind of money on a rep without a second thought but now that I got into gen buying I started to realise $758 is a hell of a money for a rep.

With the economy now you can pick up a great gen at TZ or other sales corners for not much more.

@DANI because it s was not a tempus first :p ! i bought a tempus dial and put it inside, and try 2 different bezel. i choice the brushed one. i not try to make the muss accurate but only one what i like. but IMO all black and tempus are really a must have. and ceramic is very cool to wear, very shyni and no scratch

@DANI because it s was not a tempus first :p ! i bought a tempus dial and put it inside, and try 2 different bezel. i choice the brushed one. i not try to make the muss accurate but only one what i like. but IMO all black and tempus are really a must have. and ceramic is very cool to wear, very shyni and no scratch

A custom build? :good: Even more reason for me to like it :tu::1a:

A custom build? :good: Even more reason for me to like it :tu::1a:

:D thanks Teejay, i appreciate. yes i bought the full ceramic one for 399$, the dial for 20$, so i made this one for 410$ full ceramic... maybe not perfect but good price for this model... and we muss remember that only 50 gen are in the world.. so who know it...