When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Repair of a PAM 113...

projectologist

Interesting to see that they only decorated the bits you can see on the main plate (the side you can see throught the case back but all of the other side that you will never see

Would you expect any different? :lol: Still a very nice execution of a relatively simplistic movement. P- Thanks for the link. An enjoyable read. Over the years I have learned more about movements from reading watch smith movement breakdowns than anywhere else. That is why I regard Ziggy's movement reviews and breakdowns of our movements as priceless. It is not just about being able to do the work but being able to clearly and concisely show the breakdown and explain what is going on. :)

The Zigmeister's breakdowns > that

Actually that was well done and interesting to read. It's easy to get caught up in rep world and think how "nice" a rep movement looks until you see the real finish of a gen movemement. (sigh)

think how "nice" a rep movement looks until you see the real finish of a gen movemement. (sigh)

Excuse me sir! but this is the same movement - maybe not that well finished and decorated - available to us as an option ;-) the "Swiss" ETA 6497!

I love to see sites like that where You can see how the movements looks inside, behinde the bridges an so, THANKS!

On a patek , vacheron or jaeger ( or even a rolex movement ! ) watch, almost EVERY part of the movement IS nicely finished!

That IS one of the reasons it cost a lot to buy!