When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC 3789-01 Pilot Chronograph "TopGun" Limited Edition

rckh

Dear Friends:

Got this beautiful baby in last month; however I'm too busy to take some photos for it. 44mm full ceramic case is a little bit lighter & a little bit bigger than my full stainless steel 3717. Crown is much bigger than 3717 & also it's same as Gen the thread is hidden. Chrono-Buttons are made by Ti & brushed in dark colour. Crown is polished Ti & the colour much lighter than Chrono-Buttons. Dial is well made & same as Gen; but some members complain that the sub-dial should have a ring around it. All case back engravement are correct & according to maker; serial no is different on each of them. The TopGun label is under a piece of thin transparent plastic. Not need to worry sweat will make the case stick on my wrist or the label will melted after it got wet. Rep strap is thick & a little bit hard. So; I decided to install a pair of Kelvar style rubber strap with white stitch on my TG which I got before. Nicely fit & very comfortable.

I request Puretime Angus to swap it to ETA770 when I order; most member may know I don't like A7750 at all. This ETA is the most accurate I ever have; +/-1sec/per WEEK!!

Crystal had been double AR; however compare with the K2222's 3717 crystal before. It's not good enough. Maybe I should send it to coat again future. OK, enough to talk; photos time:

@Puretime Angus: thx so much again for QC & swap the movement for me! Good job!

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

wrist001.jpg

wrist002.jpg

wrist003.jpg

wrist004.jpg

Best Regards,

Raymond

One heckuva BEAUTIFUL rep. I'm glad you wen't with the upgraded movement. I've been leaning towards that same piece from Angus with the ETA upgrade.

Stunning pics. I the AR looks fine, but I understand being persnickity about small details like that.

cheers to a wonderful wonderful rep!!

One heckuva BEAUTIFUL rep. I'm glad you wen't with the upgraded movement. I've been leaning towards that same piece from Angus with the ETA upgrade.

Stunning pics. I the AR looks fine, but I understand being persnickity about small details like that.

cheers to a wonderful wonderful rep!!

About the AR; you won't noticed the different between Factory coat & chief/k2222 coat. However; once you try to take some photos for it. You will clearly understand the difference.....The background reflection is very annoying when I took the above photos. Compare my 3717 photos which I took before. There're no reflection on the crystal at all!

Best Regards,

Raymond

Ray .. Ma Man!!! B)

Been waiting for you to post pics of your new baby !!!

And you do NOT dissapoint as usual... always with the ETA 7750 too.. !! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I always look forward to your new arrivals ! Gorgeous ma brotha !!

Live Strong and Wear it Well !!!!!

Aloha ke Akua

Cheers

Lani

• 2 weeks later...